Track your order
Enter your details to find out more about your order and tracking information.
How do I get a tracking link for my order?
As soon as your package has been fulfilled and shipped, the tracking information for your package will be emailed to you.
If you haven’t received an email with a tracking link, there might be two reasons for that:
- Our shipping confirmation email went straight to your spam/junk folder
- Your order hasn’t been processed and shipped yet. Our warehouse needs up to 48 hours to process paid orders. During big sales and holiday periods, the processing time is usually longer.
In case you never got a tracking email or if you simply can’t find it anymore, our tool can help.
All you need is the email address you ordered with and your order number.
It says ‘no tracking link found‘.
This can happen if:
- the incorrect order number was entered
- the order number does not include the hash #
- the email address included a typo
- the email address entered does not match the one used to place the order
- your order hasn’t been processed and shipped yet
My tracking link is not working. Why’s that?
It might take up to 72 hours for your tracking link to activate. Don’t worry! Your package is on its way and the tracking link will be updated soon with more information.
Please check your tracking link regularly and keep in mind that our customer care team doesn’t have more information.
When will my package be delivered?
The delivery time of your order depends on your chosen shipping method and can be affected by various things. Once the estimated date of arrival is determined, it will be displayed in the tracking link.
Causes of shipping delays:
Some shipments require a recipient’s signature in order to be delivered. If you are not at home when the carrier attempts to deliver, the delivery will be moved to another day, or your package will be redirected to a pickup point.
An incorrect address, such as a wrong flat number or a misspelled street name, can cause delayed shipping, where a correction on the carrier’s side is not always possible.
Peak holiday season (Black Friday & Christmas)
Due to high volumes of packages during peak holiday seasons, order dispatching and deliveries can be delayed.
Bad weather conditions are one of the main causes of shipment delays.
Natural and human disasters
Pandemics, wars, social and political unrest, floods, fires can cause extensive shipping delays.